- Collect and be custodian of all funds received.
- Pay the Chapter’s bills in a timely manner.
- Keep a written record of all money received and disbursed.
- Serve as a member of the Finance committee.
- Prepare written monthly reports to be presented to the Board of Directors.
- Prepare semianual reports to be presented to the membership at the Fall and Spring General meetings.
- Submit a written report and supporting documentation annually for audit, and participate in audit interviews.
This document taken from the CISV International website provides an in-depth look at the responsibilities of the Treasurer role.
You can find many other helpful documents like this at CISV International’s Resources Page.