Risk Manager shall:
- Coordinate the work of committee chairs in their respective areas including Property & Risk Management and Travel & Insurance.
- Ensure all Chapter programming is compliant with CISV USA and CISV
International safety standards.
- Work closely with the President to lead the Chapter in responding to crisis situations.
- Serve as liaison with National Risk Manager and Regional Risk Manager.
- Obtain a 3-year accreditation by successfully completing CISV’s Risk
This document taken from the CISV International website provides an in-depth look at the responsibilities of the Risk Manager role.
You can find many other helpful documents like this at CISV International’s Resources Page.