- Keep a full and complete record of all business of the Chapter, including Minutes of the General meetings and meetings of the Board of Directors.
- File the complete set of Minutes and Treasurer’s reports in the official record of the Chapter annually.
- Sends notification of regular Board meetings, with the Minutes of the previous Board meeting, to all Board members.
- Files the Minutes and Treasurer’s reports with the National President, National Administrative Secretary, and National Liaison monthly.
- Be responsible for correspondence incident to the business of the Chapter.
This document taken from the CISV International website provides and in-depth look at the responsibilities of the Secretary role.
You can find many other helpful documents like this at CISV International’s Resources Page.